DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition, 2019 For Expedition Limited Stealth, 2018 Subaru Impeza
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow! Are you only shipping within the US?
Where in Canada are you? If you're near Windsor, I'm only about 45 minutes north of Downtown Detroit. I'll ship to Canada if you pay any additional costs. LMK.

·
Registered
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition, 2019 For Expedition Limited Stealth, 2018 Subaru Impeza
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm on the West Coast, just outside of Vancouver.
No problem. I'd ship to you as long as you covered any additional shipping charges. LMK. I've already had a bunch of offers on eBay. :)

·
Registered
336 Posts
Now that's and amp! GLWS

·
Registered
41 Posts
I am interested.

Will you ship to London if I pay shipping costs?

How old is the sub and does it have any cosmetic damage?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am interested.

Will you ship to London if I pay shipping costs?

How old is the sub and does it have any cosmetic damage?
I'd prefer to ship only within the continental US but I'd consider it if the other offers I have fall though. What sub are you referring to?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry I meant what is the age of the amp and is there any cosmetic damage or warranty remaining?
I don't know the exact age but I don't think this amp has been made in over 7 years. The condition of the amp is impeccable. The only marks I can recall, if any are around the mounting holes. There is not warranty on this amp but it has been serviced twice by McIntosh while the previous owner had it.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SOLD, through "Buy It Now" on eBay.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts