DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love this amp to death. I need to let it go because it just takes up to much space. Please see for details
http://www.mcintoshlabs.com/downloads/product_manuals/mcc404Mom01.pdf
The bandpass xover is absolutely awesome. I have used it for horns, alpine f1 3way (ran as a two way for a while xover from the amp active) It is currently behind my backseat and I am not able to get to it for a pic as of right now. It is in pristine condition, still have the original box and manual. I have only had it for 8 months or so. My loss is someones gain....I think I am going to cry now! NO trades please. $1000 b/o....now be realistic please!

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I hear ya!! Thats part of the reason this is up for sale. I am just hoping that when its gone I dont put my 45 in my mouth because of regret!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Any pictures?

·
Classic cars & McIntosh
846 Posts
I've already got a couple of Mc's, and although I wouldn't mind a 3rd one, realistically there are other priorities... :blush:

You can never have too many amps. Especially ones with model numbers that start with MC or MCC :D

Bump for a great amp.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry I am not willing to take out my back seat and replace the mac for pics without some legit interest.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have a Marathon Monday/Sunday non negotiable sale!!!!!! $875 shipped. Sale ends Monday at midnight eastern time! This is the best deal of the century on this amp! Buy it before I change my mind!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a Marathon Monday/Sunday non negotiable sale!!!!!! $875 shipped. Sale ends Monday at midnight eastern time! This is the best deal of the century on this amp! Buy it before I change my mind!
I could definately afford this now, would you take paypal? Is it 875 shipped to Maryland? Let me know Thanks. Also thank you for the information on the mc444.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.