DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Classic cars & McIntosh
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model: McIntosh MX4000 MDA4000 MCD4000.

The MX4000 is a Japan model deck and radio frequencies are (76-90mhz). The easiest way to get USA FM stations is to input your MP3 player or iPod with a built in FM tuner to the MX4000 aux-in. Satellite radio is another option.

Includes:
*MX4000 head unit, with wiring harness and DC/DC converter
*MDA4000 digital to analog converter
*Optical cable 16 foot. Connects MX4000 to MDA4000
*MCD4000 six disc CD changer, with cartridge, and control cable. (Sorry no mounting brackets)
*BNC digital coax cable. Connects MCD4000 to MDA4000
*(3)Manuals for the MX4000, MDA4000, and MCD4000. Writing is in Japanese, but I can help with any questions.

Also have a MPM4000 meter I can sell with this for an additional $250.00. It is missing the metal trim pieces on the end.
MPM4000 pic

Condition of all items: Used with normal minor wear. The head unit has a little dust behind the faceplate just like almost every other McIntosh head unit does. Everything is tested and functional.

Total Price: : $1250.00 shipped to USA 48. Paypal accepted from confirmed shipping addresses.

Shipping Terms: : Shipping is free to USA 48. AK and HI contact me for quote.

Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Classic cars & McIntosh
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Saturday night bump

·
Classic cars & McIntosh
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys!

Bump for price drop $1250.00 shipped and an optional (extra $250.00) MPM4000 meter added to the description above. This is a whole lot of deck for the money. MX/MDA/MCD and MPM4000 would be $1500.00

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Hell of a price, hell of a seller.

He's helped me a ton in deciding what compronenets to use. If I still had need for a HU, this would already be gone :)
GLWS!

·
Classic cars & McIntosh
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you gentlemen!!

How ya hitting them Luis :)? My game is improving quick with my recent Gold Crown III acquisition :D.

evening bump

·
Registered
139 Posts
Thank you gentlemen!!

How ya hitting them Luis :)? My game is improving quick with my recent Gold Crown III acquisition :D.

evening bump
Very good Charles the R12 is getting more accurate i hope it doesn't take too much time to go and try the Crown III ;)

MCC404M is soon will be herer soon :D

Free bump for Mcintosh, Biliards, and beer :beerchug:

Luis
:)

·
Classic cars & McIntosh
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Luis, You are always welcome at my house. Bring the family :)

-------

Closing this thread out. The MX/MDA/MCD/MPM4000 combo is now sold. Thanks everyone for the interest!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.