DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Mcintosh MX406 - Original box and installation accessories and manual and security code. Its the US/UK model so will work with either tunning frequency.

Mcintosh MCD4000 - CD changer for the MX406, original box and installation accessories, all cables etc

Arc Audio DXE - Full digitally controlled analogue processor, bought brand new from the US and has been used for around 6 hours. Original boxes and manuals.

Condition of all items:
Mcintosh MX406 - 9/10 purley from installation marks on the cage.
MCD4000 - 9/10 again not new but in great condition.
DXE - 9/10 As good as it gets 2nd hand.

Total Price: :
Im in the UK so shipping to the US can be expensive
Mcintosh MX406 and MCD4000 - £500 plus shipping
Arc Audio DXE - £550 plus shipping

Shipping Terms: :
Im in the UK so please ask me for a shipping quote to your postcode/country etc.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

These are the best pictures i have at the moment, they are still installed in the car and i will need to find a whole day to remove the interior to remove the equipment so ignore the car and the sinfonis :cool:

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to mention i will part exchange for a Clarion HX-D2, HX-D3, DRZ9255.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
xanderin
I have a DRZ FT. I will go take pictures in a minute for you. Please PM me what you are looking for in excess of the trade.
Was this posted in this thread???? I got a message but post isnt here? Deleted maybe :surprised:

Anyhow im in no rush to sell, car is off road and all equipment is still installed. I love this combo but i would prefer an all in 1 unit such as the DRZ9255 just to keep my boot (trunk to you yanks) tidy.

So if your interested let me know. Id estimate postage for all above item to be around £100-120 to the US.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I probably will keep the MX406 but is there any interest in the Arc DXE?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$830 plus shipping for the DXE

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Up we go

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well MCD4000 is gone.
I will only let the MX406 go if the DXE gets sold and i have the money for an MX5000.
DXE has to go 1st.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
I'll send you a PM.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DXE is still here.

If the DXE sells i will let the MX406 go. But not the other way round. :cool:

·