DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
Thank You Mic for making this happen and for starting this thread for us to participate. I’m not on FB much, so I wouldn’t have known about the event without this thread.

Thankful to Keith Turner for judging IASCA - it was good that he was able to use this event to help train another judge.

It was great seeing old comrades - Nick, Leonard, Shawn, Jeff, Ian, John, Jones - and meeting new folks like Courtland (I think I got that right). Iffy weather, changing every 15 minutes. I was negligent on my photo taking, but I managed to take a handful.

Weather

Line to get in at 10:30

Shawn’s beautiful new ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Looks like it was a well attended event. Thanks for the photos (y)

Reactions: naiku

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Thanks Mic and Keith for judging, it was a really enjoyable day. The weather wasn't too bad, it could have rained all day or been considerably hotter! Driving home was miserable, rain non stop for about 300 of the 320 miles. Thankfully the only wreck we came across was a tractor trailer on the opposite side that looked to have lost control, doubly thankful that it only came to rest against the guardrail and not come through into oncoming traffic.

Some good feedback on the Volvo, I'll be calling the dealer tomorrow asking about recall parts.... overall though, really good time and glad we made the drive down.

I took a few pictures with the drone that I'll post up later today. Looking forward to November's meet now.

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
I forgot to post a link to the meet thread for November in Virginia - I mentioned I would for Court.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2019 Ram 1500
90 Posts
It was nice meeting everybody yesterday. I enjoyed the demos I was able to get. I have some homework to do with my installer. I did well considering it was my first time really competing. I will definitely will try to make it to the November meet.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts