1 - 20 of 532 Posts

·
Mobile Audio SQ
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
18,604 Posts
*In, but not competing*

What will everyone be in (for those of us who don't know each other)?

I'll be in a black civic (likely) missing the front two hubcaps. :D

·
Mobile Audio SQ
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
I'm baaaack!!
4,397 Posts
Don't worry Erin, I'm not competing either. But I'm sure I'll be easy to find. ;) I'm getting in to town Thursday night. So anyone that wants to get together for dinner/drinks just let me know!!

·
"Authentic to the Music"
1,946 Posts
God willing I will be there, Friday night or at the last early early Saturday morning.

·
I'm baaaack!!
4,397 Posts
Looking forward to sitting down to dinner with you and Howard while we're all in town Mark.

·
Mobile Audio SQ
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Mobile Audio SQ
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Its gonna be a long one for ALL of us. I think I slept about 4 hours Fri and Sat nights.

·
728 Posts
I'm game for that so long as Mark makes it in town Friday evening. Just have to crash out fairly early as Saturday is going to be a LONG day for me.
It will be nice to meet you Zach. I'll be the black Toyota Highlander with the Team Diyma sticker ;)

God willing I will be there, Friday night or at the last early early Saturday morning.
Friday PLEASE!!!

·
I'm baaaack!!
4,397 Posts
Nice! I've been wanting to meet you for a while. Will be good to finally put a face with a name.

·
Premium Member
3,847 Posts
We will get in Late Thursday Night.

Looking forward to meeting you Zach.

·
Registered
4,765 Posts
This is why I really wanted to go to finals this year.

It would be great seeing all the guys I only see once every year or so.

You all have a safe trip and a fantastic time! I hope to hear lots of good stories (and a few lies ;))

·
18,604 Posts
I'm making plans for some great stories. Word on the street is I might be sharing a room with Howard and he is known for his night tremors. I've got cans of shaving cream ready to go.

·
Mobile Audio SQ
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm making plans for some great stories. Word on the street is I might be sharing a room with Howard and he is known for his night tremors. I've got cans of shaving cream ready to go.
Night tremors should be the least of your worries. You'll have to worry about Mike and possibly Chuck as well...

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I'm not sure what day I will make it up, but count me in. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone as well.

1 - 20 of 532 Posts