DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
I'm interested. Anybody else going to this?

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
I will probably be there. I'm trying my hardest to get SOMETHING together in my build to just get an event under my belt. If I can't, I'll probably still swing by for a bit if anybody else here plans to show up.

If I'm competing, I'll be in a Nissan Murano (silver) and in a Nissan Maxima (black) if I'm just visiting.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Cool, man. Hope to see you there. I will be driving a black 2004 Impala SS, absolutely not competing.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Hey guys...I'm in La Vergne, and saw that I missed this. Is there a place to go on the web to keep track of various events going on in the area?

·
Super Moderator
5,227 Posts
Well if you are looking for MECA events then check here, MECA Event Schedule . Looks like the next one is on 2/26/2012. Search diyma for freezefest.

If you want to meet some diyma people at specific event then start a thread to see who is going.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Nice. I've never competed before, and my budget system is certain to be bringing up the rear in any competition, but it might be fun to participate anyway. I'm pretty sure I'll have it done by then. I admit I'm having a local shop build my box and racks because I'm pretty much the worst carpenter ever, and I want it to actually be nice, and not look like a mental patient got loose with power tools.

I will post up a sep thread to get a roll call going.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts