DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just have too much stuff laying around that I don't need. Same boat as many of you guys. Below are some great products with amazing pricing. Buy now!

I have a Morel Elate 6 3-way system. The Morel Elates are in absolutely mint condition. This pair was used as rear fill and was powered by a Alpine PDX 4.150. They a little over a year old. They were professionally installed by the dealer they were bought from. I don't think I need much more description. Those that know about the speakers, know what they are capable of. I think they retail for $1900. $799 SHIPPED conUS!!!
-The black midrange is brand new from Morel. Was tested to make sure it was live. It has maybe 5 minutes on it!

3 Alpine PDX amplifiers. (2) 4.150 and (1) 1.1000. They are in flawless condition except for one tiny mark on one of the 4.150. That is detailed in photos. They certainly were not pushed hard. I do not have the faceplates for them, but you may be able to order from Alpine if you need them. In a false wall/floor, you won't need them. For those of you that do not know about them, the 4.150 puts out 150x4 @ 2-4 ohms or bridge for 300x2 @ 4 ohms! The 1.1000 is 1000 (underrated) watts into 2-4 ohms. Great digital amps that are small and powerful! Told you they wouldn't last long. SOLD!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Pioneer Premier 880PRS. Great headunit with excellent sound quality. Lots of EQ options. All the bells and whistles...google it. It is in MINT condition. The photos show dust. Includes the headunit with faceplate, remote, faceplate case, tons of manuals, original box, and the 2 harnesses that are attached (see pictures for clarity.) Was used for about 2 months then replaced with Kenwood touchscren. Sold, pending pickup Wednesday.

2 JL Audio 12w6. I bought these off of a friend (same as the Morel Elates I have for sale.) I have hooked them up to make sure they work and they do. They are in MINT condition! Both of them were bought and installed by large dealer here in January 2008. They are currently enclosed in a custom, carpeted box that is ported AND sealed. Normally it vents in the middle of the two drivers, but it can be sealed with the custom piece (included) that was made for it. I will measure tomorrow, but I would guess 3.5-4ft^3 tuned @ ~32hz but cannot be sure. It is well made and HEAVY. It was a $400 box. Retail for the subs and box is $1500. Selling both subs for $330 plus shipping! I will throw in box for anyone local!

1 MTX TA5604. This is a 4-channel amp that was used for about 4 months and then closeted. I would say it is in 7.5/10 visually (due to shiny sides), but in great working condition. This will output 150x4 into 2 ohms or 300x2 into 4ohms or 600x1 into 2 ohms. VERY flexible amp. It has separate crossovers for the front (hi-pass) and rear (hi and lo-pass) channels. It also has a separate gain for each. Great amp that can meet your needs. Retail for $550. Selling for $181 shipped conUS!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Ugh, go figure... I spend my allowance for this week and these PDXs come up.
If you still have em next weekend (doubtful) I'll be all over them.

Good luck with your sale :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
bump for nice prices, gonna make it difficult to sell my PDX, haha
Wait a couple days, they will be sold. Then you can have your prices ha.

Ugh, go figure... I spend my allowance for this week and these PDXs come up.
If you still have em next weekend (doubtful) I'll be all over them.

Good luck with your sale :)
I would be shocked if I have them next weekend, but who knows... I have a ton of interest on them. Thanks.

-Matt

We have our first sale! The Pioneer is sold, pending pickup!

·
Registered
298 Posts
You seriously only want 330 for both of those w6's and they work? Also I'm local so would probably take the box off your hands. Where did you have them installed? Abt electronics by any chance? email me at [email protected], as I dont know how to get my PM's to open up

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You scared me there. I thought I actually put $330 shipped. It is $330 plus shipping and they are 100%. Yes they work. Yes, they are in as good of condition as I say. I have refs if you doubt me. I have tried selling them for more and they have no moved. This is my effort to get rid of them. Thanks.

-Matt

EDIT: you are more than welcome to pay me more if it makes you feel better...

·
Registered
110 Posts
2 days ago i would of bought that dnx but i already got one...... if you dont sell here itll sell instantly on ebay. goodluck

am i reading this correctly? are you selling the DNX and the Morels as a package deal at only $799? If you are thats going to ruin my day! lol

·
Registered
298 Posts
157 posts and you can't use PM? Whatever ha. I sent you an email.

-Matt
Hey man don't be hatin' lol! I just can't figure out how to unlock it so people can PM me! I've been looking forever but I just sit here and stare at the screen. I look pretty retarded lol :laugh:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts