DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a great 5 channel amp for sale or trade. I just recently purchased a new home and would like to buy a table saw to get a few projects underway but need to sell this baby to raise funds. Let me know what ya'll are willing to offer.... Or what you have, I may be interested in a trade for power tools if local!

Product Brand & Model:

Memphis 16-MCH1300

Condition of all items:

Memphis 16-MCH1300: info
Functionality: 10/10
Cosmetics: 7/10 (few scratches and dings on face, one end cap cover loose, included bass module and wire)

Total Price: :

Price is OBO and does not include shipping.

Memphis 16-MCH1300: $430

Shipping Terms: :

We can work something out.

Pictures:

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.