Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:

Memphis Belle MB-17 6 channel amplifier!

Condition of all items:

This is the Memphis badged version of the Fultron (belle) amplifier.

This amp is in amazing condition for its age, a few nic's and scratches here and there but for chrome plated amp that came out in 1997 this one is pretty prestine concidering her age.

There is some paint lift on the bottom of the amp but you will never see it once its installed, all the writing for the crossover switches are fully legible.

Amp works 100% perfect in all channel configurations and all pots turn flawlessly with no scratchy or crackling sounds.

Amplifier will be cleaned up before shipped, This photo below is showing that the amplifier is in working condition I will ad more photos later on.

Specs::

12.5v

75x4 + 150x2 @ 4 ohm
150 x 4 + 300 x 2 @ 2 ohm
300 x 2 + 600 x 1 @ 4 ohm bridged.

4 30 amp fuses 30" long beast!

Total Price: :

Asking 400.00 shipped obo No trades!

Shipping Terms: :

Shipping is included in the price

Pictures:

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Exact Measurements

L 26.5" W 9" H2.5"

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
/bump to the top!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To the top!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
/bump for one of the cleanest 6 channel belle's to hit the classifieds in ages!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
/bump up!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Love the look at that Belle! Much nicer looking than the 1300 I had. This earlier version looks a lot like the old SS Class A amps. This is one clean amp folks! GLWS!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks!

I am going to be snapping some better photos of it tonight, now that I have torn down my test bench for the time being!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
/bump it up!

·
Registered
1999 Pontiac Firebird Formula
155 Posts
This amp would be exactly perfect for my build if I had the funds. If it stays for a few weeks I might be able to swing it.

Free bump.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
All good, I am honestly in no hurry to sell!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
/bump to the top!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
final bump before I decide to keep it and untilize it, Price is not going to drop. This is an amazing 6 channel amplifier.

·
Registered
1999 Pontiac Firebird Formula
155 Posts
Sad. If I had the money I'd pull the trigger. Looks like I won't have the funds until after the holidays.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No worries. I am really suprised at the lack of interest on this piece. In all due respect this Fultron/Memphis stuff is probably the hight of Memphis period. I have owned many Studio/ M Class and MCA stuff they all sound great but this era of Memphis has the best SQ and build hands down.

If you look at the guts you can see that the it has 4 independant audio circuits for the 4 channel and the 2 channel, each channel has its own output and filtering alot of multi channel amplifiers utilize the same audio circuits to save cost.

No hurry to sell I like this amplifier so it can chill here as long as it likes. :)

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Massive price drop, 250.00 + shipping this is a steal at this price I will not take a penny less.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No sorry I am clearing out of my audio collection and only keeping stuff on hand that I am using currently like extra Hybrid speakers current amps ect ect incase they malfunction.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.