DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My understanding is that the DJ Audio brand is just re-badged Memphis stuff. I don't know if that's true or not, but looking at the logo, and the subs, it certainly seems plausible. Pretty good prices if it is. Anyone familiar with this stuff? Appears to be a house brand for some audio stores out in WI.

DJ Marine Audio

Electronics.Woot: The Community: Woot Plus: DJ Marine Audio

These two do look to be exactly the same:
15MM10D4 - Memphis Car Audio
10" Marine Subwoofer

Edit: searched some more...definitely re-badged Memphis marine products

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice! I wish I had the money laying around, could make a really nice set up for the boat for a little over $500

·
Registered
15 Posts
DaveRulz; said:
Edit: searched some more...definitely re-badged Memphis marine products

Are you certain? The basket on the 8" coax looks very different than the Memphis 8"? Anyone confirm that they are the same? If so, I may put 4 below my rear bench.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do a Google Image search for Memphis marine, it becomes pretty apparent. Especially with the amps, and the similarities between the logos can not be a coincidence. Keep in mind, they may not be the same as current models....

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Deal expires tomorrow 6/19 at 9AM Central, so make up your minds quick if you're on the fence.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
dang this would have been perfect for buddy that want me to put system in his mud truck

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Has anyone received yet?

I have someone this will be perfect for but looks like I'm going to have to order on my dime and wait for to be paid but deal looks pretty good

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
i got the 4 channel and mono amps and a pair of the subs.. shipped quick... havent tested yet.
opinion on the sub build wise? well...all o f it..?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Took a quick peek @ one of the subs and I am impressed. The cone is ugly, but the construction is solid and comes with a nice grill. Can't beat that for $70. Closest deal coming into comparison was the Bravox sell out from PE but I missed the boat on that one.

I have yet to open the amps up. Maybe this weekend.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
someone test the sub so I know wether to get it or not for my neighbor. needs a cheap sub that can take a little water now and then

1 - 20 of 30 Posts