DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seems as if the private messages are no longer sending out email notifications again...

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks like it is all notifications, not just messages. nothing was sent when you replied to this thread.

·
Registered
6,375 Posts
I just had this it stopped all emails last week. Went in and made sure it was on instant notification and hit ok, but still not sending. I'll look at my email but never had an issue with it. I know this is slow time of year for audio but not that slow lol.

M

·
0 Posts
Can you guys kindly check your spam folders please? The e-mails are going out just fine from the server, so there must be some delivery problem at some point. Let me know if you find anything - and if you do not, can you let me know what your e-mail provider is (gmail, hotmail, yahoo, custom)?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
I use Outlook to pull from Verizon server. It has always been set to just delete spam on receipt. I haven't changed any settings in years.

But to test, I told it to start saving spam so I can see if some new filter is causing it to redirect DIYMA emails there.

·
Registered
6,375 Posts
I have outlook and don't think my provider takes anything out unless it is dangerous or something then they sent me a notification. I have all my junk email and phishing. I still have nothing from diyma, the newest email of any kind is 1/26/2012 had over 10 that day which can be normal.

I have to check my user page to see post threads.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Same boat here - no instant notifications coming across on email for either thread posts or PM's.

·
Registered
6,375 Posts
I still get nothing from here, have to check my user page. My email seems to be fine.

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts
This issue comes up every so often and I am not sure why
I will have harry check on it again

ANT

1 - 20 of 32 Posts