DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been looking around on here and cannot find the answers to either of my two questions. So i’m just going to post them here

1. I’m looking for a metra 71-2110 connector for a 2019 Chevy equinox LT. Anyone know a dealer or a place I can get it?

2. does metra have a pin out diagram either online or one that comes with the part?

· Registered
1 Posts
I’ve been looking around on here and cannot find the answers to either of my two questions.wonderii is g if So i’m just going to post them here

1. I’m looking for a metra 71-2110 connector for a 2019 Chevy equinox LT. Anyone know a dealer or a place I can get it?

2. does metra have a pin out diagram either online or one that comes with the part?
Any metra dealer can order it for you. Not even Sonicelectronix lists one nor does Scosche just yet. GL!
Any luck finding someone who carries this? I Order from this from pacific stereo, even paid to overnight and just got an email stating incorrect inventory sorry here’s your refund… I’ve been without a stereo for about a week now 😫

· Registered
350 Posts
No clue I never looked for it other then knowing a Metra Dealer can order it or they should be able to anyways. They are making it harder on purpose on these newer vehicles so people like us can not put in custom stereo's anymore. They tie so much garbage to the radio now that it makes it impossible to really do custom work. Usually only way around it is to implement a DSP in order to get the kind of sound quality we are used to from a aftermarket head unit and what not.

· Registered
564 Posts
QUOTE="GreyH, post: 5940339, member: 224139"]
I’ve been looking around on here and cannot find the answers to either of my two questions. So i’m just going to post them here

[/QUOTE]
Hmmm...I looked on Crutchfield to see what they offered, and they say, "We don't recommend replacing the radio in your vehicle."

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.