DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are trying to set up an event at Syracuse Customs for sq and bass boxing mid feb. indoors. These points would go towards next season. Please toss dates out and we will lock the day in over the next few weeks!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Rustbucket girl will be there....for .50 cents a ticket u can view the sentra...or hopefully ill be outta that pile by then jk....alive alive alive....or in this case rusty rusty rusty

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tetanus shots aisle 12 on your right...... going to be the steel wheel and snow tire show off event! whoever has the pimpest set of steelies will win something!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Guys I can have the shop empty and potentially fit 10-14 cars depend on vehicles. The shop has been reworked to fit a few more vehicles. Any sunday in Feb. should be fine ! I can get the TNE SPL guys to attend as well but I'll let you guys make that call !

Let me know !!!

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if you aren't in attendance I will personally come pull your man card and remove all your gear from your possession.

That is all... have a wonderful night!

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Depending on the baby situation I may be able to make this show. Get to use my new IASCA membership too! :laugh:

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Depending on the baby situation I may be able to make this show. Get to use my new IASCA membership too! :laugh:
Your man card has been revoked. You can apply for a new one the day of the event. How does February 18th or 19th sound?

1 - 20 of 61 Posts