DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1) Pair of Dayton RS180-4 7" Reference Woofer 4 Ohm version, used for maybe a year, very good condition - $75 shipped
Parts-Express.com:Dayton RS180-4 7" Reference Woofer 4 Ohm | rs225-4 7" woofer midbass rs aluminum cone phase plug dayton

2) Pair of Tang Band 25-1166SJ 1" Neodymium Tweeter, NIB - $40 shipped
Parts-Express.com:Tang Band 25-1166SJ 1" Neodymium Tweeter | tweeter dome tweeter fabric dome neodynium tang band tb speakers

3) No-name 8" OEM midsbass drivers, NIB - $40 shipped

4) 2 pairs of Tang Band W3-315E 3" Aluminum/Magnesium Mid-Range Driver, NIB - $40 shipped for one, $75 shipped for both

5) 2 pairs of OEM 3.5" midrange drivers, NIB - $20 shipped per pair, $35 shipped for both
^^^Pics next to the TB

6) Pair of Vifa BC25SC06-04 1" Textile Dome Tweeter, NIB - $30 shipped
Vifa BC25SC06-04 1" Textile Dome Tweeter from Madisound

7) Pair of Sinar Baja TWD25NH05 1" Textile Dome, Truncated Flange, NIB - $30 shipped
Sinar Baja TWD25NH05 1" Textile Dome, Truncated from Madisound

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
haha I hope that fabric under those speakers is a rug, and not the carpet in your house.

bump for a guy that has ugly floor-coverings like me :)

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha I hope that fabric under those speakers is a rug, and not the carpet in your house.

bump for a guy that has ugly floor-coverings like me :)
Haha. It's just a rug...actually goes well with the tile and my room(Africa theme with masks and such). That's my parent's house anyways, and I haven't lived in that room for about three years now, so my mom just puts whatever the hell she wants in there...fine by me, I'm not using it. :D

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Bump for you, thinking about those Vifa tweeters and Tang Band 3"

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Well I have a set of EHQS 8" that may work, not sure if they would dig deep enough though.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts