DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
181 - 194 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sorry to resurrect a year old thread and especially as my first post, but I took apart my Elf E2125X last night to make custom covers for them and the board reads "125.2 mini" - The "KS" was covered over with a sharpie, but revealed itself upon a light angle change. I'll post photos if anyone needs to see the proof. But IMHO this little amp sounds REALLY good bridged to each side of my front stage (Anarchy MW's and custom BE tweeters.)

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Sorry to resurrect a year old thread and especially as my first post, but I took apart my Elf E2125X last night to make custom covers for them and the board reads "125.2 mini" - The "KS" was covered over with a sharpie, but revealed itself upon a light angle change. I'll post photos if anyone needs to see the proof. But IMHO this little amp sounds REALLY good bridged to each side of my front stage (Anarchy MW's and custom BE tweeters.)

yes, pics

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Not to be rude, but we all know all 3 of them are basically the same amp :dead_horse:

Thanks for the info...enjoy your amp :cool:

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
I just wanted to see where they marked out the name. it may come in handy one day for someone who doesnt feel like ready through all of this.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Not to be rude, but we all know all 3 of them are basically the same amp :dead_horse:

Thanks for the info...enjoy your amp :cool:
Not rude at all. I'm not suggesting they are "basically" the same amp rather they are "exactly" the same amp.

Like I said, sorry for resurrecting an old thread. I'll just and take my 25+ years of industry experience back to the little hole I crawled out of and keep my mouth shut.

·
Registered
12,053 Posts
alot of stuff is like that. the hifonics series vii were the same as the crunch back in the 90's but people still swore that the crunch had more power, lol.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Not rude at all. I'm not suggesting they are "basically" the same amp rather they are "exactly" the same amp.

Like I said, sorry for resurrecting an old thread. I'll just and take my 25+ years of industry experience back to the little hole I crawled out of and keep my mouth shut.
So what does 25 years have to do with something that has been talked about over and over....:confused:

Please post at-will.......have a good day

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
alot of stuff is like that. the hifonics series vii were the same as the crunch back in the 90's but people still swore that the crunch had more power, lol.
probably came from the same build house, I have zero experience with either brand

·
Registered
2,442 Posts

Don't let your sig get the best of you:laugh:

181 - 194 of 194 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.