DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a set of MINT Hertz Audio Hi-Energy HSK-165 that i only used for about three weeks. No currently pictures but the only marks on it are the mounting holes. I hope my iTrader feedback and reputation speak for itself ;) Please PM or post if you have any questions. It will included everything as if bought new (box, manuals, screws, tweeter mounts, grills, stickers, etc)

Looking for $220 shipped OBO

I also have a single Brand New Aura MR1 tweeter and Brand New Alpine SPX-F13M highly adjustable crossover. I have this because it was perfect for a center channel due to the settings on the crossover ;)

Looking for $60 shipped OBO

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
um....we need to see pics....I am a little weary of this seller....I think those stats are bogus.......

your as bad as me ..almost

haha

·
Registered
86 Posts
Bump for a stellar seller. :D

·
Registered
103 Posts
How do the Hertz compare to the Focal 165w set? I was very happy with the Focals until my (ex-)girlfriend dropped her purse against them while playing one day. I don't have the money to buy a new Focal set right now and I'm wondering if this set would be a good replacement.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
How do the Hertz compare to the Focal 165w set? I was very happy with the Focals until my (ex-)girlfriend dropped her purse against them while playing one day. I don't have the money to buy a new Focal set right now and I'm wondering if this set would be a good replacement.
In my opinion this woud be a pretty decent UPGRADE to the Focal set. You are going to get more solid midbass and a smoother pleasant tweeter.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.