DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this subwoofer not too long ago because I really liked it when I first bought 2 of them years ago. But I now have something much more important than this 15 to invest in.
This setup is made for SQ. But if you know about this subwoofer it will play very loud. Just not with all the distortion that usually comes with a 15. This is one of the very few subwoofers that was made with a aluminum cone. This isnt a painted on aluminum or some hyped up cone. Its real and its anodized. Very rare. Cone travel is over 30mm. That is 1.5 inches. Wattage is about 800 but many have claimed it takes much more. 4 ohm single voice coil. Rubber surround for long life. Special resonant coating on the frame for lowering resonance. I used a MMats Lm2125 bridged to it that powered it with 500watts. With this sub and this box its in I managed to make everybody at work come outside a few times to see what all the booming was coming from.
The box i have it in is a wedge shaped totally sealed carpeted type with just 1.5ft3 of airspace. The spec sheet recommended this airspace for SQ.
At this time Id like to either sale it or trade it for something of same quality. The box will be included since I wont have any use for it and it will save allot of time for the buyer to find a decent box for it. Shipping it will be at least $40. But I am including a box with it. Ill use Fedex since they are faster and more reliable than anybody else Ive used. So send me your offers and trades using PM or just reply here. Ill let you know if Ill accept it. PayPal required. Thanks

measurements of box are 22.25 wide x15 high x12.5 deep (top) 16.75 deep (bottom) in inches

·
Registered
840 Posts
150$ shipped? What kind of trades are you looking for?

·
Registered
840 Posts
Pm sent...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.