Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
PPI PC2100, 2x100
PPI PC450, 4x50
Old school PPI goodness.

Condition of all items:
Mint condition. Considering thier age these amps are near perfect. There is a small scratch (not through the paint) on the 2100. I tried to get it to show in the pic, but its not obvious at all. They are beautiful amps.

Total Price: :
I had these listed last week and changed my mind. I was going to use them. It's not gonna happen anytime soon with personal stuff going on. $275 shipped. These r heavy and shipping is gonna be a decent amount.

Shipping Terms: :
You choose and you pay.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
I was going to use them, thats why I decided not to sell them last week. I found out yesterday that I will need a surgery on my shoulder in the next few months so there is no need for me to worry about trying to redo ALL the wiring in my truck to make these work. I would love to use these, but with the other stuff going on in my life car audio might need to not be as high on the list as it currently is.
I am not looking for any trades at the time. My goal after these amps my the Alpine comp set is sold is to use some stuff I have around here and come up with a very, very economical system in my truck.
So actually a physically small 4 channel might catch my attention. And a set of passive crossovers would be the only things I need at this time. Thanks guys.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Let's move these old school goodies.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will miss these if they sell I know. But no way I am gonna hoard these with everything that will be coming up in the next few months for me. It wouldnt be a smart financial desicion to do that.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good morning. $275 shipped. Gonna be a few bucks to ship. And they will be well packaged.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
$265... wanna ship all this stuff out this week.

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Damn, I can not believe they are still here.

If I had the cash I would by them for the wife's car. Would be a perfect setup.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm honestly surprised there has been zero interest in these z

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
/\

Weird like that. I have some items too that have seen zero interest and have been for sale for longer. Must be that red line over to the left.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
they would be in my car now if it were not for the new jbl amps i haven't even powered yet...

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I sold a number of things already the past few days. If my sub sells I'll hoard these I guess. I am not dropping the price. They are gorgeous.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not wanting to separate them.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
$250 shipped. $250 shipped. Or I will trade for a 4-5 channel PDX. THATS THE ONLY THING I NEED AS FAR AS A TRADE.

·
Registered
304 Posts
near San Antonio I believe....man I want them for $250 shipped :eek:
Me too. I mean, I have about 10 a/b amps just sitting around not being used, but I sure would like some more. :D

I actually just bought a USA2200 to go along with my chrome USA2075 and pair of chrome USA2100's that I'm not using. :(

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.