DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for gabs is a mint condition Sony PS3 with an upgraded 400gb hard drive!! The PS3 has low hours of use on it as I don't get to play it very often. I bought it about 2 years ago from best buy and it has only ever sat in my tv stand so it looks brand new. I don't have the original packaging but I will include everything else that came in the original box. 1 controller, ps3 vertical stand, component cables, etc. I will even throw in a 6' HDMI cable for your use. Price is 420 shipped. I spent about 100 dollars to upgrade the hard drive and the original unit cost me 500 plus when I bought it. Might still have the original receipt filed away. I guarantee the system to be fully functional and that it is as mint as can be. I got tons of refs and accept paypal. This unit does have the backwards compatibility.

original 80gb hard drive on left next to the new 400gb hard drive on right:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, I used the 80gb for something else.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
400gig holy smokes

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^^lol. Yup...you can store pretty much anything you could think of on this. Movies, music, whatever. You can actually install operating systems onto the PS3 too but I never tried that out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts