1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
PPI PC450 and PC2100

Condition of all items:
I just got these today and all I could say was "wow" when I opened the box. The PC450 looks flawless. The PC2100 had a scratch on top that looks like it was touched up and probaly will not show up in a pic. I'll get very detailed pics up tonight.
I just got these from Ray in a trade and do not want to sell them, but I have no idea what I will do with them. I want to use them, but I dont need another set of amps.

Total Price: :
$250 shipped. I think this is fair considering the condition of these, but if I am off feel free to make me a reasonable offer.

Shipping Terms: :
I pay.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
I am gonna test them to make sure the function 100% then they are getting boxed back up the same way the came to me. They will be packaged WELL!!!!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I use these... the Leviathan needs to go lol. These are VERY VERY tempting too.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Yeah, don't sell man. Use them!!

They are so classy.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ray... I might really side with yall on this one. Your shipping was awesome... and these amps are so sexy.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Nice amps! Both 4 channels?

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
450 is 4x50 and 2100 is 2x100.
Really considering not selling these. Maybe use them somewhere or just hoard them for a while.

·
Human (not a robot)
2,384 Posts
These are one of my favorite series of amps. These are beautiful and that is a great deal on the price.
Why are these not as popular as the Art series? I don't know. I like these better.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I love these too. I love the sleek look. I think they r gonna stay with me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.