DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No problems with the amp just need money for my drug habits. cough cough i mean my bills.

Lighting sucks in my room that's why it doesn't look black in the front pic.

$550 shipped

Everyone deals with me perfect feedback buy with confidence

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
I dont support drug habits and am pretty sure no one else here does either. You should think about editing that.

Its serious because if someone buys it from you and you OD the next day, the buyer won't get his amp and will mostly likely feel like it was his fault you OD'ed. Just saying...

Very nice amp though.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dont support drug habits and am pretty sure no one else here does either. You should think about editing that.

Its serious because if someone buys it from you and you OD the next day, the buyer won't get his amp and will mostly likely feel like it was his fault you OD'ed. Just saying...

Very nice amp though.
lol it was a joke i need some money for school for next semester and i need to buy some more protein if we need to be specific.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Lmao. I thought it was pretty funny myself! Like you would get on here and ask for someone to by your ish because you need a fix. Wow.

Nice amp!

Glws

lol it was a joke i need some money for school for next semester and i need to buy some more protein if we need to be specific.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Lmao. I thought it was pretty funny myself! Like you would get on here and ask for someone to by your ish because you need a fix. Wow.

Nice amp!

Glws
You never know. This one episiod of Pawn Stars, there was this cocaine addit, that took stuff in and when the employees asked him "what are you need the money for" he would say "to support my drug habbit.... am addicted to cocaine."

They kicked his ass out everytime he came in and refused his business from there on. Which I think is the right thing to do. You dont want to be responsible for someone OD'ing or even dying and it comes back on you.

·
Registered
123 Posts

Very nice amp though.

^^^...jesus christ...

Billy is a good guy, buy his ****.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
...although, he does mail packages that look as though they came from the 'unibomber'. Coincidence??

: )
i package with what i got homie boxes arent free unless u find them on the side of the dumpster. Or buy something.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
You never know. This one episiod of Pawn Stars, there was this cocaine addit, that took stuff in and when the employees asked him "what are you need the money for" he would say "to support my drug habbit.... am addicted to cocaine."

They kicked his ass out everytime he came in and refused his business from there on. Which I think is the right thing to do. You dont want to be responsible for someone OD'ing or even dying and it comes back on you.
I have never seen that episode.. I watch that show lottts too!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts