DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to an unforeseen opportunity, my mint Zapco DSP6-SL is for sale. It includes the 3 symbilink to rca adapters as well as the software disc.

I'm asking a firm $550 shipped via USPS Priority Mail to the lower 48

I also have this listed on ebay as of today, but for a substantially higher price (~$50). This deal is for the DIYMA community.

I also ask that comments and questions be kept to PM ;):) and that people who are only serious contact me. Payment is by paypal only. Thank you.

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
As long as this here DSP6 is selling for this price, I'm offering a Sinfoni 150.2x at this price to pay for this. The second his sells, my price goes back up;) All's fair in the trading game:) I'm not, technically highjacking when, theoretically, I'm offering solutions to sell his gear to THE RIGHTFUL OWNER:D

Good luck with the sell:)

·
The Anti-Rice
2,524 Posts
I am curious what you are going after?

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am curious what you are going after?
Don't know yet...I would reeaaaallly like to audition an alpine f1 processor as well as a properly functioning bit one.

Either way, the sale is spurred by the outstanding bill I have at USC. I made it sound better calling it an "unforseen oppurtunity" lolol

It has to be paid so I can graduate in May....Bet you can't guess what a year or two of academic account spending can do :eek::surprised::eek::)

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
$525 shipped

Sorry folks, not accepting best offers. This is an extremely good price.

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
Sorry to my offers missed. I was on a B-Day weekend that was worth even missing the DSP6:(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts