DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few things I'd like to get rid of...

Stinger Expert 12' RCA's. New in the box. From one of the first runs of Stinger's Expert series. I bought three sets from a guy off of ebay. The set for sale is a mismatch to the other two. On this set, the rca barrels are a bit longer and the "S" on the barrels is a bit different. I'm not using this set because of that. Price is $25 shipped.

Two packages (3 in each pack) of Stinger HPM midi fuses. One 80 amp package and one 50 amp package. Someone can have them both for $12 shipped.

One package of 14-16g Daxx spade connectors. There are 10 in the pack with 5 black rubber boots and 5 red ones. $8 shipped.

One pack of Stinger HPM spade connectors. I guess $10 shipped.

Two pairs of 2 channel Stinger Dream Series rca's. These are used, and the jackets are a little scuffed up, but the function perfectly. Price will be $18 shipped for both pairs.

Someone can have all of the above for $50 shipped.

If there are any fisherman who read this, I have a new Okuma Metaloid 20 ultralight spinning reel. These retail for around $90 I believe. I have everything that came with it except the blue velvet bag that that the reel sits in. The fit and finish on these reels is second to none imo, with every bit of the performance of the Shimano Curado for a fraction of the price. It has to be seen and played with to be believed. The anti-reverse mechanism on this reel is astounding, and with 10 ball bearings it reels as smooth as anything out there does imo. Price for this will be $50 shipped. You'll fall in love with this reel the first time you use it and it will make you wanna use nothing but Okuma brand reels from now on. I'm an avid fisherman who fishes in several different Crappie and Catfish tournaments each year, and I will use nothing but Okuma reels and have done so for years now....

Thanks for looking...

·
Registered
74 Posts
zapjay said:
If there are any fisherman who read this, I have a new Okuma Metaloid 20 ultralight spinning reel. These retail for around $90 I believe. I have everything that came with it except the blue velvet bag that that the reel sits in. The fit and finish on these reels is second to none imo, with every bit of the performance of the Shimano Curado for a fraction of the price. It has to be seen and played with to be believed. The anti-reverse mechanism on this reel is astounding, and with 10 ball bearings it reels as smooth as anything out there does imo. Price for this will be $50 shipped. You'll fall in love with this reel the first time you use it and it will make you wanna use nothing but Okuma brand reels from now on. I'm an avid fisherman who fishes in several different Crappie and Catfish tournaments each year, and I will use nothing but Okuma reels and have done so for years now....

That's a nice real!! Lol....too bad I have no need for another...too many backup's now!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts