DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HiFi-4250D
$665 (SHIPPED CONUS)

This is a versatile amp with plenty of power on tap to feed and satisfy any hungry driver. It easily provides power to deliver headroom for dynamic passages for when those certain records demand them. Thought about hoarding the amp but people on the forum have to experience this amp!

I’m selling because I will be unifying my build to all single brand amps and this was the odd man out for my application. I opted for something a tad smaller and more focused to my build.

I purchased this amp barely used off of eBay on June 2018. I used it to power 4 mid-bass woofers in the 4 x 250 watts @ 4 ohm until I repurposed it towards powering 2 subs with its bridged 2 x 800 watts @ 4 ohm configuration. The amp never had an issue.

I still for good measure sent it to MMATS and had it brought “back to new” status as recent as June of 2019. It actually still has the maintenance tag still attached to it. I then swapped out the stock fan for a stealth silent Noctua fan. The swap was performed by simply attaching the fan with silicone adhesive and a Noctua 3 to 2 Pin adapter.

There are a lot of pics below. It’s 100% operational and I can take any pics to verify its cosmetics to you liking. The amp is actually still powering my subs as we speak until it sells or its smaller replacement comes in the mail.

My eBay Seller account is: bnlcmb (for seller rating/reference) or you can ask around.

FEED YOUR SUBS WITH THIS POWERFUL AND FLEXIBLE BEAST!
  • 4 x 250 Watts RMS @ 4 Ω stereo
  • 4 x 400 Watts RMS @ 2 Ω stereo)
  • 2 x 800 @ 4 Ω bridged
  • Burr Brown op amps
  • DirectFet technology
  • Small footprint 9 1/2″ x 10″ x 2.2″
  • Super efficient
  • built-in 24dB crossover
INFO FOM MMATS WEBSITE BELOW

MMATS HiFi 4250 class D 4 channel full range car amplifier. This amplifier offers incrdible sound quality and precision musicality that is perfect for SQ systems or those who desire the most life like representaion of their music.

The Ultimate HiFi Four channel amplifier. Full Range Class D When you need BIG power and great sound, The HiFi4250d comes through. Utilizing Burr Brown op amps and Directfet technology for a truly remarkable sonic signature. 250 watts RMS per channel stereo @ 4ohms, 400 x 4 @ 2ohms and bridgeable @ 4 ohms for 800 x 2 RMS!!!

• Our HiFi series, multi-channel full range class D amplifier is the flagship of our American made amplifiers.

• Ultra-efficient, small chassis, Direct-FET Mosfets and Burr-Brown pre-amp makes this the most powerful and technologically-advanced multi-channel amplifiers on the market today.

• 50,000 mfd capacitance on the battery inputs and 25,000 mfd capacitance on the output section, keeps the mids and highs totally clear even when the bass is pounding.
Full 3 Year Factory Warranty
Marine-Grade Version Available.

If you are seeking the best Class D 4 Channel full range car amplifier on the market then look no further.
This amplifier is manufactured in our Jupiter FL factory. flag100px

LOTS OF PICTURES:

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also confirmed with David from MMATS, the HiFi 4250 is compatible for 3 Channel operation.

Stereo 4 ohms on channels one and two with mono 4 ohms on 3/4 is no problem.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Also confirmed with David from MMATS, the HiFi 4250 is compatible for 3 Channel operation.
Stereo 4 ohms on channels one and two with mono 4 ohms on 3/4 is no problem.
I can also confirm this, as I have my 4250 running:
  • Channels 1 & 2 - pair of A-D W800-NEO's - each getting 250 watts @ 4 ohm
  • Channels 3 & 4 - bridged on a single Audiofrog GB10D2 - getting 800 watts @ 4ohm
This amp is a MONSTER. It easily drives the pair of 8" woofers, as well as the sub - without even breaking a sweat!

Great seller. Great amp. The Noctua mod is a bonus. Someone will be VERY pleased with this...

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Wish I didn't fuck around with this... I've been thinking about buying it, for the past 2 weeks.
Not that I need it right now. But I am considering doing a center channel, and I could use this amp in my reconfiguration.

Well, I'm glad it got into the hands of some lucky buyer. It's a wicked nice amp.

·
ROCKY TOP
1,518 Posts
Wish I didn't fuck around with this... I've been thinking about buying it, for the past 2 weeks.
Not that I need it right now. But I am considering doing a center channel, and I could use this amp in my reconfiguration.

Well, I'm glad it got into the hands of some lucky buyer. It's a wicked nice amp.
U can say that again i love my 6150d

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Who puts something so desirable for sale right before Xmas? I really had to think hard, do my kids need presents? It was close I tell you. Lol!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts