·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of dealers on here?

·
Registered
382 Posts
I thought at one point the owner of MMats was on here. Anyway, if you’re looking for a deal, people have gotten nice discounts by calling the factory direct. Especially if you’re buying a couple or more.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been talking to the president of the company and he also connected me with a dealer who is 5 minutes away from me... :)

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd still like to know if there is a dealer on here... and if not, why not? ;)

The president said he is not on here himself...

·
Registered
3,337 Posts

I asked him if I could be a dealer so I could possibly sell to people on here without dealers in their area, but he declined.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I asked him if I could be a dealer so I could possibly sell to people on here without dealers in their area, but he declined.
When? I will revisit that with him... My local dealer still hasn't got back to me...

·
Registered
1,094 Posts

Why don't you just buy direct from MMATS?

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Because once the owners found out they would charge them $10,000 to be here. LOLOL
$10 trillion dollars! Lol! :p :D

·
Inappropriate Thoughts
4,003 Posts
I didn't have a local dealer the last time I was in the market for an amp and the President of the company authorized a sale directly to me. Top notch customer service if you ask me.

At the time I was torn between the HIFI-6150D or another JL Audio HD900/5 (since I have run the JL audio before). The president fires back with "What if I sold you my amp cheaper than you can get the JL Audio for, would that change your mind?"

It sure as hell did! :D

·
Registered
153 Posts
How do the mmats amps hold up over time? I've read that they are good to deal with when needing repair but what is the overall brand reliability? Have been wanting to try mmats for awhile.

·
Inappropriate Thoughts
4,003 Posts
How do the mmats amps hold up over time? I've read that they are good to deal with when needing repair but what is the overall brand reliability? Have been wanting to try mmats for awhile.
I had my HIFI-6150D since 2013 and just pulled it in April of 2019, still going strong, when I traded my GTI in. I'll reuse it as soon as iDatlink releases the Maestro RR2 with a firmware for my car. I just don't like the idea of replacing the stock radio to have less than stock functionality.

I also wonder how bad Subaru is going to wig out when I rip the Starlink box out, lol. No more dedicated 3G connection to my ride for you!

·
Registered
153 Posts
I had my HIFI-6150D since 2013 and just pulled it in April of 2019, still going strong, when I traded my GTI in. I'll reuse it as soon as iDatlink releases the Maestro RR2 with a firmware for my car. I just don't like the idea of replacing the stock radio to have less than stock functionality.

I also wonder how bad Subaru is going to wig out when I rip the Starlink box out, lol. No more dedicated 3G connection to my ride for you!
Thanks. I'm just going to have to drive down to Jupiter and pick up a couple amps soon. Love that they're made in Florida.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks. I'm just going to have to drive down to Jupiter and pick up a couple amps soon. Love that they're made in Florida.

That part is huge for me, too.

Do it man, it's just I95 South for a half a day... I made that drive once in a 1984 Monte Carlo while listening to R Kelly! :eek:

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Got a great deal from my local dealer! If any other SoCal guys need a Mmats connection LMK...

·
Registered
248 Posts
The amplifiers are just beasts. Zapco had to go back to drawing board to try to build a amplifier that will hang with 6150d and still failed unless you just want bling . The Zapco amplifiers do look the part but I want performance. Nothing makes full power as long and stays cool to lukewarm . Others amplifiers you could cook a egg on.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 23 Posts