DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
That part is huge for me, too.

Do it man, it's just I95 South for a half a day... I made that drive once in a 1984 Monte Carlo while listening to R Kelly! :eek:
Damn, R Kelly huh. I just did a weekend trip to Jupiter. Was going to stay a extra day and stop by mmats tomorrow but the misses has to work. I'll make another trip soon. I can see why Tiger lives there. His neighborhood/street is outrageous. Complete paradise

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Damn, R Kelly huh. I just did a weekend trip to Jupiter. Was going to stay a extra day and stop by mmats tomorrow but the misses has to work. I'll make another trip soon. I can see why Tiger lives there. His neighborhood/street is outrageous. Complete paradise
I know it wasn't my best moment... Lol. Too bad you didn't have time.

·
Registered
666 Posts
If you are looking still contact John Day on Fb and tell him I sent you. He may be able to help you. I got mine for a steal but had a issue with one of them right off the bat and it pissed me off so i sold all 3 of them. Taking a day off of work cost me about $5000 just to deal with a brand new amplifier that was faulty so I got pissed and ripped the whole system out lol

21 - 23 of 23 Posts