Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
mObridge da1

Condition of all items:
Used great conditon

Total Price: :
$425 OBO

Shipping Terms: :
I'll pay for shipping anywhere in US. If shipped outside of US, buyer pays.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

I purchased this unit from another member on here JimmyDee last year for my old Audi Q7, but I no longer have the car. I now have an Acura ILX so I no longer have a need for it.

The unit worked flawlessly and I WISH I was able to use it now due to it's simplicity of plug and play. This unit can be used on European cars that have the fiber optic MOST system such as Audi, BMW, Volkswagen, Volvo, Porche, etc. Here is the link to check vehicle compatibility.
Vehicle Compatibility Guide | mObridge

I'm looking for $425 OBO. I'll cover the cost of shipping in the US. I'll ship UPS 2nd day air.

Here is a description from the company:
The mObridge Digital Pre-Amplifier is a revolutionary method of integrating high-end aftermarket audio components with the factory radio.
The DA1 replaces the factory amplifier and eliminates the need for high to low voltage converters and or summing devices. Simply disconnecting the optical cables from
the factory amplifier, and inserting them directly into the DA1, will provide 2-channels (stereo) of full range, ultra clean, digital audio output. This digital output can be transferred to an aftermarket Digital Sound Processor, or directly into an amplifier, via a standard TOSLINK cable.
The mObridge DA1 interprets many of the factory radio commands eliminating the need for an external volume control knob.
Its DSP processor will decipher and control volume, treble, mid-bass, bass, subwoofer, and balance functions of the factory radio.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Unit is currently pending sale to fig32 pending payment/meet up later on this week. I'll come back to close thread as soon as payment is finalized.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sold to Flyhogz! He has excellent communication and was upfront and honest to do business with. Great transaction.

Mods please close thread!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts