DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any experience with this company and their products?

I've been really interested in their M1000-M-DA1 Digital Pre-Amp & M1000-M-DA2 Digital & Analog Pre-Amp.

Currently working on a 2011 CL63 AMG2 and if either of these integrate (can't tell for sure based off the website) I'd love to use them. Problem is, I can't get through to anyone at the company. I've left multiple voice mails over the past few days and even sent in a few emails and no response on either. Seems pretty crazy that their would be NO ONE available to talk to at a company like this over a few day time frame.

Anyone have any useful info or good contact info on them or a distributor that I might be able to ask questions and get product from?

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have been running a DA1 in my M3 for 6 months or so and it works and sounds great. PM me if you have any questions on the unit.

·
Registered
665 Posts
we've used them before in conjunction with the BitOne and it worked out great. i don't remember what model vehicles they were. i know they are only compatible with some MOST vehicles, not all MOST vehicles.

·
Registered
632 Posts
or contact cartronics in the UK... :D

We often install the bluetooth oem units from mobridge, and they have some nice quality products..

·
Registered
632 Posts
Check hier

<---------

·
Registered
632 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I don't see any loos contacts. nor do I see broken condensators.
I did see some cooling paste on chip. cleanend it.
still no change in sound .

still having a bees nest in every door.......

here are some links

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
6 Posts
as a small update. I got the cd changer out and cleanend it.

it sounds a lot better now.

most of the bees have left the doors.....

still looking for mobridge m1000-m-da2

1 - 20 of 42 Posts