DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am using Focal FP1.800LE amp currently with my Focal 33WXII. I am willing to try something new, what are the options in best SQ monoblocks? Thanks :cool:

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
There is a Helix monoblock being discounted on Crutchfield here in the states, and also being sold new even cheaper on the forum classifieds by a great seller.

In the $600 range.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is a Helix monoblock being discounted on Crutchfield here in the states, and also being sold new even cheaper on the forum classifieds by a great seller.

In the $600 range.
I know about both deals, thanks. I will get in touch with the great seller around here, let's see how much is he willing to sell for, he was asking 800ish.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What’s wrong with what you have?
I absolutely love it, nothing wrong with it. I am just looking to add more power, my sub is in the sealed enclosure and requires a lot of power to move it.

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
I know about both deals, thanks. I will get in touch with the great seller around here, let's see how much is he willing to sell for, he was asking 800ish.
He repriced it when Crutchfield put theirs on sale...he is now at 575 or 525 i believe.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Make the box bigger. Way cheaper then changing amps for no reason
The trunk is already taken over by the box :/

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He repriced it when Crutchfield put theirs on sale...he is now at 575 or 525 i believe.
I talked to him, 575$ not much different. I might wait for price to go down. Is this a good match with Focal 33WXII?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts