DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought 4 pairs of these 2m Monster Cables, originally for the carputer setup...but I've since decided to make my own RCA interconnects and 1/8" TRS to female RCA chassis mount adapters...
I was contemplating on using some BL-1 or even Furutech cabling, but since I've already bought the Monster Cable...
Seems like decent enough stuff...
Dual balanced (crappy plastic) connectors, shielded with foil and drain wire, and with the Monster 'Duraflex" jacket.
The best part, I actually only need about 1ft. for each channel, so I save myself the likelyhood of picking up 'noise' along the way, if I were using the 2m length...

·
Registered
8,524 Posts
I bought 4 pairs of these 2m Monster Cables, originally for the carputer setup...but I've since decided to make my own RCA interconnects and 1/8" TRS to female RCA chassis mount adapters...
I was contemplating on using some BL-1 or even Furutech cabling, but since I've already bought the Monster Cable...
Seems like decent enough stuff...
Dual balanced (crappy plastic) connectors, shielded with foil and drain wire, and with the Monster 'Duraflex" jacket.
The best part, I actually only need about 1ft. for each channel, so I save myself the likelyhood of picking up 'noise' along the way, if I were using the 2m length...
Aren't they pretty thick cables? How are you gonna dreadlockem together :confused:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts