DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went on a buying spree back in November 2009 & all this equipment has never been hooked up by me. This is all quality equipment but I want rims on my new ride & will try to wait on a “proper” system. I’ve got a Nakamichi PA-2002 from the good old days. It is in great shape $115. This kills me but it’s the most valuable car audio piece I own, so I will sale my Linear Power HV3.2 no mods. It is in the same condition when I bought it from “only the best Hi-End Amps warehouse” aka Tristian. It doesn’t look brand new but IMO it is in great condition. $925 firm. A Audiocontrol DQL-8 in excellent condition. I paid $325 & know that someday I could use this.

I have Morel’s Elate 6s 3 way set $750, pair SW9 midwoofers $425 & Ultimo SC 10” 4 ohm $225. The 3 ways were purchased off ebay & don’t have all the grills mounting hardware. The biggest problem is the midrange grills don’t match. All these speakers look brand new & show no wear & tear.

If you aren’t somewhere close to my asking price PM your offer. I can take as many photos as you like but understand it will be with a Iphone 4 so they will all suck. I'd consider trading for a Double din HU or maybe the DEH-P01 I should have gotten instead of a 880PRS. Thanks for reading & remember this is priced to recoup the money I spent on it not meet a urgent need for a few dollars.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the kind works guys. Nigel if I'd scored your DPS500, I'd do an all LP system in my Supra. As it is, I've got a ADS P840.2 that I may try to run everthing off of. Never got to hear A/D/S back in the day ,so it's interesting if it can really do well except in sub bass.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here are closer detial shots of the 3 ways. Note 1 mid has a standard speaker cover wile the other has the morel oem style. This set is like brand new in the box. Also the Ultimo SC 10" is a SVC 4 ohm. I believe it would be impossibe to manufactor a DVC version due to the external voice coil. I purchased the speaker in July of 2010. I don't know exactly the release date for the SC line but it couldn't have been long before 7/2010. It is in excellant shape as well.

I'm going to set a price of $250 for the audiocontrol, $325 for the Morel SW9, The 3 ways are pending.

Thanks for looking!!

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
you got PM.
I'm holding the 3 ways per your offer $650 + shipping till Thursday 1:30PM Central US Time. If you haven't responded by then, they are back to whomever pays first.

Thanks!!

The SW9 were bought from Customtronic & have everything. I don't believe he ever mounted them & I know I haven't.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I should have known better than taking a a guy with no feedback seriously. I have made a deal to trade away my 880PRS so I need a HU now. Of course if I could trade some a Carrozzeria DEH-P01 would be my first choice for a HU followed by the US version DEX-P99RS down to a 800PRS. I would consider any double din model that has good SQ features.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Price drop on the Morel Elate 6 3 ways $625 free shipping in the USA, I need a HU if something nice is out there

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm not a dealer. These sell for $1300+ here in the states. This set is like new for $625, so you save alot, just by letting some one else open the box.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The Morel Elate 3 way 6 is $625 with free shiping in the US. If you perfer the SW9 Mid bass swapped for the 6", I would do $900 shipped in the US. I'd like to get these sold this week hopefully to a US board member. I expect shipping to be high cause the boxes are so big.

These are like new in the box. The iphone 4 camera sux so I can't show how clean the mounting holes are. There are no defects at all on any of these speakes. The morel Elate 3 ways, Morel SW9 or the morel Ultimo SC 10". I don't know how to state it any more clear than that. I am a super picky person & these items are pristine. If it was enough to please me, I can't believe anyone else wouldn't feel the same.

Move on these or miss your chance to save on some top shelf gear. The first person to send me payment to my paypal gets them [email protected]

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well congomundial had trouble arranging shipping but it's a done deal & the Morel 3 ways & Nak amp are his. I need a HU ASAP. MY car has a double din opening so I could settle for 1 in a trade. The Carrozzeria DEH-P01 is top of the list followed by the USDM DEX-P99RS or the thrifty 800PRS. I will consider any well thought of SQ HU. I have a long history with Eclipse.

The Morel 9” Mid/woofers SW9 are $325, Ultimo SC 10” 4 ohm $225, LP 3.2HV $925, Audiocontrol EQL-8 $250 No charge for ground shipping in the USA.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.