1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Morel ADMW 9 9" midbassess, 4 ohm

Condition of all items:
Used. I'd say 8 out of 10. No grills included. Screw marks on the frame around the mounting holes. Morel passive crossovers for use as an add-on kit will be included.

Total Price: :
$250 shipped within the US.

Shipping Terms: :
Included. See above

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

These were used in a previous install for about 2 years. I bought them from a member here. You can see from the stickers on the back that 1 looks newer than the other. The newer one was a warranty replacement soon after I bought them due to it being DOA when I received it. A Morel dealer was nice enough to replace it for me under warranty. They were run active as midbasses in the underseat enclosures of my old car.

Will consider trades for Scan 18W (not illuminators) or a small box 10" sub.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
excellent midbasses! and pretty shallow at just under 3 inches so they will fit where a lot of the larger diameter woofers wont. glws!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Back to the top.

Would consider trade for some small sealed box 8" subs like Sundown SD2s.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bringing this back up. Make a reasonable offer so I can get these out of my office corner.

Woofers etc sells these for $550 new. This is a steal for some good midbasses.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The only thing I have to trade is a dd sub

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The only sub I'd consider trading for at this point is a Sundown SD3 10. I'm probably going to give the SI BM mkIV I have a try before I decide to abandon it and go smaller but depth is definitely an issue to traditional subs probably won't do.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I have a new pair of Hertz ES 20.5 8" flat subs if you are interested.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Purty. I would love it if i could afford to compare these to my i8's. Other options are so limited given my depth clearence. Did you run them in the doors or sealed?

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Purty. I would love it if i could afford to compare these to my i8's. Other options are so limited given my depth clearence. Did you run them in the doors or sealed?
They were in under seat enclosures. I wouldn't call them sealed enclosures since they vented into another cavity behind the side skirts. I think those cavities were big enough where this would still be considered IB.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How well do these play in a small sealed box
I never really tried but remember they are not subs. They are intended to be used as midbasses so don't expect to go low with these. There are other slim 8s that do a better job at sub duty.

·
Registered
20 Posts
How much customization was needed to get them to fit?? I've got a 135i with focal 8" woofers made to fit perfectly under the seats and i'm not impressed with them.

·
Registered
479 Posts
My kicks are sealed running HAT L8's.
Far from ideal I just have to relocate a module on one side and a fuse box on the the other, then open'em up.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts