DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bought the Morel CDM880s for $499 and used them a couple of months. They are in excellent condition and include the original box. Price is $380, which includes shipping in the US and paypal fees.

Bought the Morel MW6 woofers around the same time and used them for a couple of months as well. They are in the original box with all original materials. Bought for $499 and selling for $375, which includes US shipping and paypal fees.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
PSorry, I know this is a Classified post but I just have to ask (because I was considering the same two speakers at one point)... did you find the GB60s to be that much better than the Morel MW6s? Was it even a better/worse sort of thing or was it more about what was better/worse for your build?

I know both speakers hold their own. At the time I really couldn’t make the decision so I ended up going a different way (I wound up with the other NIB speakers you mentioned, lol).

Thank you in advance...

TJ

·
Registered
30 Posts
Bought the Morel CDM880s for $499 and used them a couple of months. They are in excellent condition and include the original box. Price is $380, which includes shipping in the US and paypal fees.

Bought the Morel MW6 woofers around the same time. Decided to upgrade to Audiofrog GB60s. They are in the original box with all original materials. Bought for $499 and selling for $375, which includes US shipping and paypal fees.

Thanks
In my opinion the way you wrote your add makes it look like the MW6 speakers are new because you say you used the 880s but the MW6's you just say in the original box. I was going to buy them until I noticed in another post you mentioned using them. Probably still a good deal but I prefer to buy new. Good luck with your sale.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts