·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pics. Includes grilles, rubber mounting ring, MDF rings I made for them, mids, and template.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Excepting trades for similar/smaller midbasses as well.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
to the top

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
up to the top

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
buy me!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
anyone in the market for 8's?

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Few offers but no takers. Unfortunatley the price is firm on these.

I think these are well worth the $120 for near mint 8" morels.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
8 is great!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
couple of bites but no cash exchanged yet. So.....UP to the top we go

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hiya remember me :)

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TTTT

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'll now be doing random quotes from some of my fav movies.

The Dude: Hey, no, come on, Walter. We're ending this thing cheap, man.
Walter Sobchak: No, what’s mine is mine.
Nihilist: No funny shtuff.
The Dude: Alright, alright, I've got four dollars, almost five...
Donny: Hey, I got eighteen dollars.
Walter Sobchak: What's mine is mine.
Nihilist: We **** you ups, man. We takes the money.
Walter Sobchak: Come and get it.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
another fav movie quote bump

Dean Mort: Mr. Dunphy, do you have a friend called "Drugs"?
Timothy Dunphy: Drugs Delaney?
Mr. Funderberk: How many individuals named drugs could you possibly associate with?
Timothy Dunphy: Just one.
Dean Mort: Yesterday we received a letter addressed simply to Cornwall Academy, Cornwall, Connecticut. So naturally we, we opened it and read it. You might want to sit down. It begins, "Greetings Dunph. What's happening? I got your letter today. Cornhole Academy sounds like it really sucks the big one. I can't believe they make everyone work a lot and not smoke. You should tell that piece of **** Thunderturd to shove it. You didn't want to go there in the first place. Eat ****, man.
Drugs Delaney: The camera cuts to Drugs writing the letter - Today you should've seen me and Mousy today at school today. I got cocked on a pint of Blackberry brandy, ate some THC on the bus. We were ****ed. This teacher Mr. Rivera goes, "What's wrong with you Delaney?" I go, "I'm totally ****ed, maaaaan!" Everybody laughed like a bastard. Oh man, you should see this song I'm listenin' to. It's called "Don't Bogart That Joint, My Friend." I think it's by a group called...
Dean Mort: This is a couple of hours later. Must have nodded out, man.
Drugs Delaney: I gotta go 'cause I'm probably definitely gonna nod out again.
Dean Mort: Want me to send you some squeef? Or you got enough? Good luck not getting caught. Cocked in Rhode Island, Drugs. P.S. - Oh yes, there's a postscript you might be interested in - Mousy says he stinkfingered Bunny Cote. As you might imagine Mr. Dunphy, this is, this is, this fairly incriminating. And, uh, technically you have not breached any of Cornwall Academy's rules, but you can bet your bottom dollar, Mister, we'll be keeping an eye on you.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Why are you selling them? I have similar 9'' midbasses in 0.25 cuf sealed enclosures and will never trade them for any 6-5''. It just requires some effort to build properly sealed enclosures and you are golden with a 150x2 amp. If you tried them in open air they SUCKED ASS.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Why are you selling them? I have similar 9'' midbasses in 0.25 cuf sealed enclosures and will never trade them for any 6-5''. It just requires some effort to build properly sealed enclosures and you will are golden with a 150x2 amp. If you tried them in open air they SUCKED ASS.
refer to post #1. These will not fit in my install. If they would fit I would keep them.

I have not tried them. The only thing I have done is create rings for them and then tried to mount the rings and even the rings won't fit. Believe me if they could fit this post wouldn't be here.

The reason for trading for sls 6's is that they fit my install perfectly. The range I need to cover is 80-315 and the sls 6 is designed to run that range perfectly. I have been offered lots of other higher priced mids that can run a large range of freq's but for much more money. Why spend a ton of money on speakers I only need to run 80-315?

The peerless sls 8's have a flange that is 213mm which is the same as a dls IR8 so I know they will fit and of course the sls 6 will also

1 - 20 of 51 Posts