DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering which one is better? The Morel Elate or the Seas Reference? What's your expierence with each one? How many watts would you throw to each one continuously to make them sound good?

· Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the info on the Elates. I really can't find any info on them from the internet. I think I have finally decided what I want to do with my system. I'm dropping my fiberglass tub back into my car after a serious tail light issue. In the process I added nearly 37sq ft of Bquiet extreme and another 40 sq ft of Bquiet ultimate. For the time being I'm keeping my rear fill (MB Quarts), and also my Atomic 6.5c2's in my front doors. Eventually I'll switch them out to the Lotus 6.5inch speakers but leave the Atomic tweeters because of their mounting style. Now for the changes, I'm replacing my MB Quart 4inch with Morel Ovation 4inch. And instead of running my front at 2ohms. I'm adding an extra Eclipse 3620 amp and pushing 40 watts x2 @ 4ohms stereo @.004%thd to the kicks. I'm also pushing this to my doors. Should sound clean.
Check my ride out: http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/413747

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.