1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Brand & Model:
Morel Elate 6.5 inch Woofer

Condition of all items:
Very good +, Slight amout of residue on upper surface of mounting ring from attaching baffle to door panel, used for about 1 year

Total Price: :
$245.00

Shipping Terms: :
Free shipping to lower 48, No international shipping, pickup available

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.
Speaker 1:
Car subwoofer Subwoofer Loudspeaker Audio equipment Vehicle audio Helmet Personal protective equipment Technology Electronic device Games Auto part Clutch part Clutch Machine Ankle
Speaker 2
Car subwoofer Subwoofer Loudspeaker Audio equipment Technology Helmet Technology Auto part Personal protective equipment Electronic device Auto part Clutch Clutch part Automotive wheel system Wheel

Additional info:
Used for 1 year, my go to music is Classical Jazz, selling because I bought a new car and won't fit without modification

If you have questions please ask.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Wow! Killer deal on some amazing woofers.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
agreed, i can't believe they have not sold yet. when i saw this earlier today i sent the link to a few of my fellow collectors (hoarders)

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
I know right! Was going to ask my financial advisor (wife) to buy an exhaust for the car, but yeah... these are super tempting.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
You both will wish you had bought these and beg me to buy them. Knowing they will probably not fit my car they will be hanging out with some other mids on a shelf :D

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Dang, go half a day without checking and something like this comes and goes:(

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
You both will wish you had bought these and beg me to buy them. Knowing they will probably not fit my car they will be hanging out with some other mids on a shelf :D
I was actually talking to my wife when you posted about sending a PM. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.