DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
597 Posts
newtitan said:
10K2HVN said:
- Alpine 9855
- Alpine MRV-F545 (rated at 125x4 @ 14.4v - birthsheet shows 170.3x4 @ 14.4v)

wait a second you have a alpine amp that benches at 170x4?? arent those the 300 dollar ones??

how does it "sound" and yes I know its subjective but whats your best fit comparison

and I swear man you guys make me want to try these darn seas mids lol

if nothign else cause they are so cheap
My F345 both came with birth sheets showing 91watts @ 14v.
There was no indication this was all 4 channels driven so it is safe to assume AT LEAST 91watts 1 channel driven @ 4ohm 14v. ;)

I wouldn't add anything else that was not specifically stated... If that F545 specified all 4 channels driven, I'd like to see it.

· Registered
597 Posts
Well I double checked to make sure...

My MRD-m1001 (04 model) included the same certificate as the 05 & it says "Per Channel"
My MRV-F345's came with identical certificates & again is says "Per Channel"

A peek at a brand new MRV-F545 confirmed that they did not come with diff certificates & are indeed identical & say "Per Channel"

So I still have my doubts these numbers are comming from all channels driven... although they are still respectable number even if only 1 channel was driven.

I am very pleased with my F345... I can only imaging owning 2 F545's instead ... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.