DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,444 Posts
I asked the other day about the MW266-4 model. Nobody knows and suggested I buy them and do a review. Always easy to spend somebody elses money :D

Anyway, I just bought them. Mine are going into a 3 way setup. We'll see, from 200 hz and below I'm sure they'll do the trick and do better than the 6 1/2s I have in there now.

· Registered
3,444 Posts
Just received my Morel MW266-4's in the mail from Madisound. They'll be replacing a CDT ES 6 1/2. The CDT mid is a great mid, but I'm in a tinkering mode so we'll see.

I put some 6.5 Koda's in my wife's vehicle and I really liked their depth. They had a really nice full sound to them in the lower regions, but lacked clarity and detail in the midrange area, so I'm trying to get that sound, while not losing my midrange clarity. That will be covered by the CDT HD 4" component set. I'll low pass the Morel mid at 200 hz and let the CDTs handle the rest. I can always go back to the Eurosports :wink:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.