DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just scored these off eBay for $183. These are super hard to find

I have a pair of Supremo Piccolo tweeters just waiting.

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Wood Rectangle Rim

Sports equipment Fender Boat Motor vehicle Vehicle

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Tire Belt Audio equipment

Rectangle Cuisine Recipe Font Ingredient

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So I couldn’t find any info on these at all so I called Morel and spoke with a really helpful guy. It seems Morel never made a 3-way Supremo series and after looking at the pics he thinks they ‘may’ be from another market outside the US.

These are just the pics I grabbed off eBay I’ll get more detailed pics and he will be checking with the manufacturer to see if it was outside of the US.

…or maybe grey-market.

The board looks like the AccuSet Elate 33.4e.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The seller was really cool and looked at the crossovers. He removed the ‘MXS-3.0’ sticker and found MX33.4E printed in the board…so it does seem to be the AccuSet Elate 3-way.

Unfortunately this crossover wont work well with my Supremos. Oh well. Guy was cool and refunded $$.

·
Premium Member
GILLDON AUDIO
433 Posts
The seller was really cool and looked at the crossovers. He removed the ‘MXS-3.0’ sticker and found MX33.4E printed in the board…so it does seem to be the AccuSet Elate 3-way.

Unfortunately this crossover wont work well with my Supremos. Oh well. Guy was cool and refunded $$.
I have a set of Supremo 602 crossovers
Grey Food Twig Art Font

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Those are x-overs from Elate set. They are Bi-Amping capable and you can tune mid/high section with "switches" - slopes and level if I recollect correctly

1 - 8 of 8 Posts