DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I have narrowed things down to these two subs and could really use some help.

Although IB was my preferred route, don't like the audio of having bad sound on long trips with luggage.

Therefore in a sealed enclosure with the sub firing through the ski pass, which sub is better?

My music preferences are:
R&B and Hip Hop
House Music
Classic Rock

I like a sub that is very musical, integrates very well and can almost disappear into soundstage. That being said I also like a good amount of oumph on those bass heavy tracks from time to time.

There will be plenty of power for either option.

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Between this two sub i`ll preferred Morel Ultimo 12. it is better to play your preferred genre. But you need enough power to run it. About 1000-1500 real watt.. And I think it is much cheaper then Esotar1200.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Given your concerns, I'd say Ultimo for sure.

They're both very nice subs, but if you go with the Ultimo and you don't like it, you'll have no shortage of buyers here and you'll be out a lot less dough.

The same may also be true of the Dyn, but if you don't like it, it may not be as quite as easy to unload, given it's price point.

You really can't go wrong with either sub, I'd be very happy running the Ultimo in my car.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Between this two sub i`ll preferred Morel Ultimo 12. it is better to play your preferred genre. But you need enough power to run it. About 1000-1500 real watt.. And I think it is much cheaper then Esotar1200.
Given your concerns, I'd say Ultimo for sure.

They're both very nice subs, but if you go with the Ultimo and you don't like it, you'll have no shortage of buyers here and you'll be out a lot less dough.

The same may also be true of the Dyn, but if you don't like it, it may not be as quite as easy to unload, given it's price point.

You really can't go wrong with either sub, I'd be very happy running the Ultimo in my car.
Thanks Guys!

I think the Ultimo also works nicely in small enclosure which is good.

Does the Esotar have more oumph than the Morel?

What are the strengths and weaknesses of each or are they very similar?

Thanks again

1 - 5 of 5 Posts