Product Brand & Model:
This is a 12" metal octopus grilled for use with the Morel Ultimo or Ultimo SC

Condition of all items:
Brand new in the plastic, never mounted, no screw marks

Total Price: :
$60 shipped

Shipping Terms: :
UPS Ground included in price

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
I'm sure someone else will ask for one after mine is gone, and I'll send them your way!!
wasnt trying to steal your sale bud... was trying to help you with the sale if you didnt have... no biggie to me...

·
Registered
722 Posts
Do you have the grills for the ADMW 9 woofers?

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
SF, sent you a pm earlier.

Free bump for a good seller.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think the 9" could be the only grille that I DON'T have. PM me if you are desperate and I'll see what I can do.

Pionkej, sorry I didn't write you today. Shoot me a text (817)988-1825 and I'll get you tomorrow!!!

If you are interested in this grille, PM me and we can work something out.

·
Registered
800 Posts
How much for the 10" grille?

·
Registered
316 Posts
I have a couple 9" Morel grills. (off Elate SW9's)

PM me an offer.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
How tall does this thing sit from the mount point of the Morel 12 from the baffle? I hope you understand what I am asking here.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts