DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Product Brand & Model: Morel Ultimo SC 12" 4Ohms FREQ 10-900

Condition of all items: Used, for 2 days. In perfect condition, just realized I like SPL more than SQ. Originally from Woofersetc.

Total Price: 450

Shipping Terms: Buyer pays for shipping (I'll get quote from UPS to send to buyer before shipment)

Pictures: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/593/kgrhqeokoofgwwrgognbrs2.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/824/kgrhqjhjcofe1zvfcszbrs2.jpg/

Additional info: I will also include original packaging on the side, or if buyer prefers, I'll ship the woofer with the original packaging, with or without the box. If you have any questions feel free to post on the thread or PM me.

The same uncompromising dedication to innovation, craftsmanship and sound quality that have made Morel the choice of music aficionados the world over, now brings you the Ultimo SC Subwoofer series.

The ultimate subwoofer technology
Morel has engineered the Ultimo subwoofer series to set new industry standards. The Ultimo series gained worldwide recognition for its high-end, extraordinary combination of musicality and high power handling.

The Ultimo SC is a new member of the Ultimo series. The Ultimo is more than just the deep, loud bass common to most subwoofers it produces a synergy of tight, clean musical and life-like bass reproduction qualities like no other, delivering the ultimate bass experience.

Consistent with Morels philosophy, the Ultimo SC was designed to deliver innovative engineering resulting in extraordinary combination of audiophile bass quality and high power output at a great consumer value. The Ultimo SC employs some of the best technological features of the Ultimo subwoofer such as a gigantic 5.1” Hexatech™ External Voice coil (EVC™), a hexagonal-shaped aluminum coil wire (2-3 times thicker than standard subwoofers) that is used for accurate music reproduction and for superior durability and power handling. A highly efficient magnet system – DMM™ Double Magnet ferrite Motor that maximizes the magnetic field (over 90% efficiency).

The Ultimo SC subwoofer employs a unique hybrid paper-carbon fibre composite cone to achieve the extraordinary musicality in SQ application. Its chassis is composed of stamped steel and its power handling is 600WRMS.

Available in 10” and 12” size and offered in a 2ohm or 4ohm version for additional flexibility, all at a competitive price.

Spoil yourself, and hear how bass was meant to sound.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.