Product Brand & Model:
Morel Ultimo SC 12 2ohm

Condition of all items:

Slightly used but in brand new condition

Total Price: :
300.00 shipped

Shipping Terms: :
Included in price

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
After having this sub installed in my car for a few months I realized that I don't need that much output and I'd rather have the trunk space back so I'm downsizing. I might be interested in a possible trade for a Ultimo or Ultimo sc 10.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
You have PM

·
Registered
20 Posts
still available?

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Bump for THE best subwoofer I've ever used.

Wondering how mad my wife would be if I snagged this one from you...

·
Registered
99 Posts
Will this work well in a .9 ft sealed box?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I sent payment for this sub on October 31st. I still have not received it.

I've contacted the seller numerous time and he's only gotten back to me twice stating he was sick and would ship it out ASAP. The first time he stated that was on Nov 7th and I never heard back.

Then I posted on his business facebook page (Pure Soundworks - Automotive - Hilo, HI - Wall | Facebook) and got a reply saying he was dead sick again and would send it out either Monday or first thing Tuesday morning.

Still nothing. I sent him an e-mail yesterday, nothing back. Posted on his facebook asking to just refund my money and nothing again.

It looks like his iTrader feedback is good so I was giving him the benefit of the doubt, but it's gotten to that point where it's just unacceptable.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ouch! This is the part which is really dreaded by all of us..... I sincerely hope it ultimately turns out well for both of you......

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Ouch I hope you get the sub soon or he will get back to you soon.

Once you get the sub, you will be very pleased with it. I have the Big Brother version and absolutely love it!.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Not that it helps but I sent him a pm about something about a week and a half ago way off from this topic and have not heard back from him yet. My reason for saying this is it seems like hes not sneaking around picking and choosing his reply's. Sucks for both parties and I hope everything is ok with him.

·
Registered
40 Posts
found his phone number on the facebook page and got in touch with him. he said he was shipping it out today and sent me the tracking number. let's hope he comes through!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry for dissapearing for a while guys. I got really sick and was pretty much out of it for about 3 weeks. Sub has been shipped out today and all other pm's will be returned concerning other things.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
I'm glad you came back and replied back to the buyer :)
I had a feeling something is not right since you didn't respond to anyone on here....

I hope you get well soon.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.