DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently planning on using 2 channels from the Mosconi AS 100.4 on my Illusion C3CXs. I was planning to sell my Mosconi A class, but now I'm wondering if I would regret not hearing the A class on the Illusions. My truck has less than 500 miles and so I will have lots and lots of time to regret this decision.

What do you guys think? Does anyone have first-hand experience with either of these amps paired with the C3CXs?

(My Sig shows that this current system is already installed, disregard that as I was just trigger happy and thought my mind was made up, however, no work has been done so far.)

·
Registered
697 Posts
I'm currently planning on using 2 channels from the Mosconi AS 100.4 on my Illusion C3CXs. I was planning to sell my Mosconi A class, but now I'm wondering if I would regret not hearing the A class on the Illusions. My truck has less than 500 miles and so I will have lots and lots of time to regret this decision.

What do you guys think? Does anyone have first-hand experience with either of these amps paired with the C3CXs?

(My Sig shows that this current system is already installed, disregard that as I was just trigger happy and thought my mind was made up, however, no work has been done so far.)
Sell them both and pick up some zeros. I may have some for sale lmao

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've Thought about a zero 4 wth my zero 3 and be done with it. But how would the Zero 4 compare to the A Class?? I've heard great things about the zero 4, but even better things about the A class.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does anyone else have any first-hand experience?

I'm wanting to pull the trigger and get started this next weekend, so any input would be helpful.

However, I'm really considering the Zero 4 and Zero 3 setup. Splitting the difference, so to speak, and hopefully won't leave me wondering if I made a mistake of not incorporating the A class.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts