DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I am having a couple of new products installed in my car and would like some true opinions about them. 1 of them is the Gladen SQX 12" sub and the other one is the Mocsoni AS 200.2 amplifier. I have always had what i consider top notch SQ gear in my cars but never these two products. i have always heard alot of very positive comments on them and so thought that i would give them a try. my future thoughts are to have the Mosconi 4 channel installed for the front staging and have either the helix DSP or the Mosconi 4 to 6 DSP installed. I am not looking to do any kind of competing just have the system that will give a person the chance to really and truly enjoy their music. I am an SQ(L) person(clean but loud). any thoughts out there and thank you very much.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Hey. I can't give you any listening impressions, but I definitely can't wait to hear what you think of it. Not many people running Gladen subs around here yet. I was strongly considering the SQL and SQX extreme editions. From what I've read, the SQL would be somewhere between an IDMAX and GZNW, to generalize.

I'm just up here in Fresno, would love a demo when you're done. My aunt lives in Bakersfield, as does BuickGN, who has 2 IDMAX 15's IB.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Yes I am looking forward to hearing it myself. My last car ran all Image Dynamics gear and it was all custom installed into the spare tire compartment and it was running 2 of the idmax 12's and it simply put Bumped but sounded as clean and clear as you could imagine. The image company sent everything that i was going to need up to Vancouver to the company that was doing all of the work and it only ended up costing me total $2500.00 for everything labor and equipment. anyway thanks alot for your input.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.