1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the following for sale;

1) Mosconi AS 300.2 amplifier
2) Blue LED frames

It's a 2 channel amplifier that can be bridged to a single mono channel too, to run a subwoofer and the blue LED frames give the amplifier a nice blue illumination (these can be removed and replaced with the standards, I am supplying both in the sale). It's in perfect working order the cosmetic condition is ok (but could do with a polish/clean).

I'm only selling as I have pending financial commitments and this was surplus.

SPECIFICATIONS:
Target powers:
Stereo Power RMS @ 4 Ohm 2x300W
Stereo Power RMS @ 2 Ohm 2x550W
Bridge Power RMS @ 4 Ohm 1x1100W
Bridge Power RMS @ 2 Ohm 1x1800W
Input Sensitivity Range 0.2 / 5V
High Pass Filter Range (switchable) 20 / 175Hz
High Pass Filter Slope 12dB
Low Pass Filter Range (switchable) 50 / 300Hz
Low Pass Filter Slope 12dB
Band Pass Filter Available
Internal Fuse 1x150A
Dimensions 590mm x 200mm x 50mm

Weight: 5.1 Kg

More details can be found here

GLADEN AS 300.2

AS LED FRAMES

Condition of all items:

In perfect working order and the cosmetic condition is 6.5/7.0 out of 10 (it has mounting scratches and needs a good clean/polish).

Total Price: :

price is as follows;

$500 USD shipped to USA
$600 CAN shipped to CANADA

Shipping Terms: :

The price includes Shipping, tracking and all/ if any charges already. I ensure the item to its full value. I ship worldwide to anywhere. Many on here will vouch for me, as I have sent to USA, Canada, France, Malaysia etc, with NO issues. I ship the day after I receive payment, or the same day (dependent upon the time, earlier being better).

If you want it shipped outside the USA, Canada please contact me for a shipping quote.

Note: (Price may vary slightly on shipping costs if outside the USA or Canada)

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Note: (Can take more photos if need be)

Additional info:

If anyone wants to contact me (ask questions or want more photos etc etc), my email is [email protected], or pm me or just reply on thread

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
728 Posts
If it was a 200.4 I would be all over it.. your price is GREAT.. someone can powder coat this and make it like new cheap. I coated 2 for 80$ recently and they look mint now.

·
Premium Member
2,107 Posts
i want this please pm me

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I can wholeheartedly vouch for the seller. We've had many transactions, all of which were excellent.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts