Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model: Mosconi AS200.2

Condition of all items:

Up for sale are 3 Mosconi AS200.2 amps in flawless condition. Amps were purchased in May 2011. Original boxes are included. Sticker on left control cover has been removed, but otherwise the amps are exactly as pictured.

Total Price: $500 EACH or Best Respectful Offer

Shipping Terms: Lower 48 States, no international sales. Contact for Shipping charges.

Pictures: See Below

Additional info:

Information from Mosconi Website (GLADEN AS 200.2)

2 channel amplifier available in Silver and White finishing Power Rating: 200 Watt per channel @ 4 Ohm < 1% THD+N Sn Ratio: > 85 dBA (ref: 1 Watt into 4 Ohm)

Technical Features:

Target powers:

200 Watt per channel @ 4 Ohm
320 Watt per channel @ 2 Ohm
640 Watt BTL mode @ 4 Ohm
1000 Watt BTL mode @ 2 Ohm*

Input sensitivity: (Power rating ref) 0.2 V ÷ 5 V

Xover functions: (BAND Pass allowed) HIGH Pass & LOW Pass (20 ÷ 175 Hz) & (50 ÷ 30 0Hz)

Filter slope – Filter “Q”: 12 dB/oct – 0.7 (Stereo & Mono)

Size: 350x200x50 mm

Weight: 3 Kg

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
Wow that really is a good price, I'm running the AS 100.4 and am loving that. Bump for the sale thread..

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
I'm sitting here pondering grabbing one. The only problem is I'm running active and my 100.4 is powering my front stage.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
I'm sitting here pondering grabbing one. The only problem is I'm running active and my 100.4 is powering my front stage.
Why can I never seem to have cash for one of these. I so want to get one to try on my Ultimo 12 but my 5.1k will have to suffice right now. Good luck with the sale. They shouldn't last long

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hmmm....very tempting....very tempting. Debating between this and the old Marantz Mono-Blocks.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
I got confirmation from him that he did.... some will be very lucky :)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.