• Bridged Output power @ 4Ω:
    2 x 230 Watt + 2 x 440 Watt

user manual:

man, that is just mouth watering!!
Price?

·
Super Moderator
2,204 Posts
probably such that lots of people will seriously consider getting one! (like me!!)

What speakers are you gonna run that need 440w?

(lol) It does sound powerful...

·
Super Moderator
2,204 Posts
it would be as a sub channel
4x90 to tweeters and mids
2x170 to midbass
1x440 to sub done and done

I tried that initially with my APF8.9, although it was only sending 260w to my 8" Sub, but found I needed more power to the sub and can REALLY tell the difference 500w delivers.

Now, I know 440w is a lot more than 260W but if you plan to run a 10" or 12" Sub, a dedicated sub Amp would probably be a better solution...

Reactions: NW JLUR

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
price seems nicely inline with what their 8 channel DSP, and 2 4 channel amps cost. and an easier to install all in 1 solution. very very nice.
on a slight tangent, i never hear about the pico DSP series of amps with dsp. small, decent power, dsp. anyone have experience with those? like the Pico 8|10 DSP ?

·
Registered
512 Posts
price seems nicely inline with what their 8 channel DSP, and 2 4 channel amps cost. and an easier to install all in 1 solution. very very nice.
on a slight tangent, i never hear about the pico DSP series of amps with dsp. small, decent power, dsp. anyone have experience with those? like the Pico 8|10 DSP ?
Except that the 8/30 Pro has a 12-channel aerospace DSP included. :p
I'm currently running the Pico 8/10 DSP right now in my Mustang.
Great little amplifier. Enough power for everyday driving and i also won an EMMA competition with that little thing. :)

·
Registered
512 Posts
Featurewise and sound quality wise it's on the same level in my opinion, but you really need to get used to the software. Most people hate the Mosconi software, i think it's good, but i'm working with their software for years now.
What is missing in the software is Auto-EQ. Frank Miketta thinks that almost all of current implementations of Auto-Tune/Auto-EQ are not correctly implemented. REW-filter import is on the to-do list and might come later this year, early next year.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Featurewise and sound quality wise it's on the same level in my opinion, but you really need to get used to the software. Most people hate the Mosconi software, i think it's good, but i'm working with their software for years now.
What is missing in the software is Auto-EQ. Frank Miketta thinks that almost all of current implementations of Auto-Tune/Auto-EQ are not correctly implemented. REW-filter import is on the to-do list and might come later this year, early next year.
Thanks for the reply

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
it would be as a sub channel
4x90 to tweeters and mids
2x170 to midbass
1x440 to sub done and done
2x90 to highs
2x170 to midbass
2x440 to 2xS4 subs or one D4 at 880W

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk