Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:

Mosconi One 130.4 DSP, plus BT module, RTC Hub, and Switch

Condition of all items:

BNIB

Total Price: :

$685

Shipping Terms: :

Shipping and insurance included in the lower 48. Will ship elsewhere at buyers expense.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

See attached

Additional info:

No trades, except possibly a moBridge piece.

This is a powerful 4 channel amp with a 4to6 built in, as well as a set of preouts for adding another amp on for the additional two channels of processing.

One 130.4 DSP – Mosconi America / Gladen Audio America

Please PM or email [email protected] with questions or offers.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oops... typed my email address wrong 🤓 Updated and dropped the price a little for a quick sale.

You’re basically getting [email protected] plus 6 channels of processing, BT control, and a preset switch for under $700 shipped! Deal of the week... don’t sleep on it! :D

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Replied to all inquiries. I have no need for trades at this time, but appreciate the gesture. Make me an offer and let's get this sold. :)

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A few more nibbles but mostly trade offers still.

Price drop to $625 shipped. “Buy me!” :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts